Week 9

IMG_3673

Final outcome- After a long tiring two days i finally finished surprisingly they are quite durable despite the weight of them. At this point i noticed that the heat i had used and also the weight of each had stretched the background material meaning they were now uneven and uncentered.

Despite that i feel that the materials conjoin and compliment each other well however due to them being uneven and un central i will need to reconsider my way of presenting them when i get to installing in space gallery.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s